Visit the details of our Empress Esthetic porcelain system
Dental veneers will repair teeth that
are discolored, worn down, chipped or broken, misaligned or irregularly shaped
tooth. Porcelain veneers will provide you with a natural tooth appearance that
will not affect or irritate your gum issue. Porcelain veneers are stain resistant,
and can make dark teeth appear much whiter. It offers a conservative approach
to changing a tooth's color and shape.
- Teeth that are discolored. Either because of root canal treatment; stains
from tetracycline or other drugs, excessive fluoride or other causes; or the
presence of large resin fillings that have discolored the tooth
- Teeth that are worn down
- Teeth that are chipped or broken
- Teeth that are misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped (for example, have
craters or bulges in them)
- Teeth with gaps between them (to close the space between these teeth)
- Dental veneers provide a natural white and beautiful teeth appearance. They
can repair chipped or broken teeth, lengthen worn down teeth and reshape your
- Dental veneers correct the alignment of your teeth in only 1-2 visit , "Instant
- Dental veneers brighten your smile and improve the self-esteem
- Dental veneers are stain resistant.
- The color of a dental veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth
- Dental veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth's color and
- Dental veneers generally don't require the extensive shaping prior to the
procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more esthetic alternative to
- Dental veneers cover tetracycline stains and other discolorations such as
fluorosis, presence of large resin fillings.
Procedure for Dental Veneers Treatment
Your first step toward cosmetic enhancement
with dental veneers is to meet with a certified cosmetic dentist and discuss
your goals for treatment. At this time, the dentist will provide you with a
full consultation about the dental veneers procedure and determine what you
can expect from treatment.
Your teeth will be prepared for your porcelain dental veneers. By lightly buffing
the front surface of your teeth, a experienced cosmetic dentist will remove
an approximately 0.5-1.5 mm layer of enamel from the front of your teeth. The
wafer-thin porcelain veneers will eventually be set in place of this enamel.
A mold is then taken of your teeth. From this mold, your porcelain veneers will
be custom made to fit your teeth and compliment your smile. Porcelain dental
veneers can even be specially fit to reshape crooked teeth that may otherwise
Dental veneers are then placed on your teeth in your next visit. At this time,
your dentist will be able to precisely match the color of your dental veneers
to your surrounding teeth. If you are having porcelain veneers placed on all
of your teeth, your dentist will be able to provide you with an appropriate
color that has both a beautiful luster and a realistic appearance. After the
fit and color of your dental veneers are ensured to be to your liking, the adhesive
is hardened using a special light. You then have a bright, long-lasing smile
with your new porcelain veneers.